Excise free Fitness Tip


"We're both in excellent health!"

Connie before: 198 pounds.
Connie after: 131 pounds.
Net Change: 67 pounds

Mike before: 238 pounds.
Mike after: 198 pounds.
Net Change: 40 pounds

- She needed to lose weight fast,
 but she also wanted to keep it off.  - 
Needed to lose weight fast:
Connie Moscati was a size 20 with a size 11 wedding dress that she was planning to wear in three months. She needed to lose weight fast, but she also wanted to keep it off. In addition, she had been in poor health for the past few years, and she suspected her weight to be a contributing factor.

Started feeling better immediately:
"I had been introduced to Herbalife several years ago, and I knew the products were good. So when I saw an Herbalife sign in front of a neighbor's house, I thought it could be my ticket to weight loss," Connie recalls. "And when I started feeling more energetic, my fiance–now my husband–Mike, wanted to try Herbalife’s Thermojetics® Weight-Management Programs too."

Lost 67 pounds in six months:
"I lost 30 pounds in three months and fit into my wedding dress perfectly! By the end of six months, I lost 67 pounds and went from a size 20 dress to a size 6, and I've kept it off for almost two years!" exudes Connie. "Mike lost 40 pounds in just two months and went from a size 40 pants to a size 34, and has kept the weight off as well."
FIT FACTS:

Food diary: Breakfast and Lunch: Formula 1 Protein Shake. Snacks: Thermojetics® High-Protein, Low-Carb Protein Bar. Dinner: "Whatever I wanted."

Key motivator: "I was really unhappy with how I looked and I was so depressed. I knew I wasn't taking full advantage of my potential because I was overweight."

Best diet tip:"Make the commitment and be dedicated to achieving solid weight-loss results."
Favorite thin n' fit activity: "Running on a treadmill. I didn't exercise when I was trying to lose weight, but now I have so much energy that I just love it."

•Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix (750g)
•Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex
•Formula 3 Cell Activator®
•Herbal Tea Concentrate‡ (50g)
•Cell-U-Loss®
•Total Control®‡
•Snack Defense®

Get your Distributor ID and PIN code online and gain immediate access to MyHerbalife.com
Joining Herbalife Online is easy and exciting

  is a person, who is registered as a Herbalife Distributor. Being registered as a distributor does not oblige the person to in reality distribute. It only signifies that the person is registered on the Herbalife computer database and so is qualified to receive a 25% discount on all purchases. 

In the next step, you will be asked two (2) important questions during the sign up process:

As a fresh Distributor, you will receive all the information that you require in order to get a great start off: 

Then complete the Sponsor Information
Please select your Country of Residence* and Language

Enter Sponsor's Herbalife ID Number:   →    W2124020
First 3 letters of Sponsor's Last Name:  →     SEN
Select "NO" in "Purchased an International Business Pack (IBP) from your Sponsor?"
Complete the application
Fill in personal information
Choose PIN code
Agree to terms
Choose and purchase an International Business Pack
This professional kit contains all the information and forms you need to get started.
Notes:
Don't get exited after successfully log in, Our company will give 35%, 42%, & 50% discount also.
Please purchase our product below 500 $. after getting result then only order more than 500 $.
Very very Important role is kindly Purchase with your own Cards. if you conversation with your sponsor mail we will support you to lose Weight and all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment